Wednesday 28 November 2012

Why

Last Thursday night I drove home to have dinner with them..I had ulterior motive..to pack for the kids so when they come down on the weekend they had enough warm clothes..socks..as it is cold..

When I opened the door to our laundry I thought oh no..another mountain full of clothes..so there I was...started washing what I needed to pack...fleecies..undies..socks..then shoved the whole lot into the dryer...3 loads in all I did...1 load in the dryer..the other 2 on racks..

woke up at 5am to drive back here ..before I left I shoved another load into the washing machine..with a text message to hubby to pop them in the dryer before he leaves for work..

fast forward to Saturday night....

hubby...did you pack for me? no... guess I have to go buy a pair of tracksuit pants and undies then....managed to find 2 pairs of undies for him in amongst my clothes...

Sunday lunch time I met them at Borders then we went to have lunch at the food court...that was when I saw...Bi was in her thongs...asked him why? he said she forgot...he didn't realise...it was 12C or less..and she was in thongs...

after lunch I went to buy her socks and a pair of shoes..then came Bo ..it was only when I looked down that I realised his runners was past their used by date...it had a massive hole..don't know how he walked or run in them...

so frustrated I asked him...Bo ? why didn't you tell your dad to get you another pair ? oh...dad is always busy..I didn't want to bother him ..thus he's been walking around in a pair of runners that hardly covered or protect his feet..

it took me 10 minutes to go buy him a new pair..we went off to Myer..went to the shoes department..asked for the brand..the size..and chucked the old pair into the bin...

as for hubby he bought a pair of tracksuit pants..he told me I think she's got it wrong..should be $50 ..she only charged me $40...no...you didn't see the fine print...it's 20% off...came home he popped them on ..it had a hole in it...it was the second pair of pants he's bought with holes..

why...that is why I am going back to them...without me they can still cope..but barely..I can't bear to see my kids like that..I can't walk away..eventhough I used to think I could...when it comes down to the crunch...I can't ..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment