Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sensitivities

Received an email from my sister..dear family I have booked at this posh restaurant....on such and such for mum's 60th..if you cannot make it let me know...

so I emailed her back..sorry can't make it ..I am working..

she texted back...what ashame...

...what did I expect ? her to change the date or time because of me?? I was only working 10-12pm..I could have been available for dinner? or late lunch? say 2pm..give me time to drive back from Geelong? 

today she emailed me again..will your husband and kids be joining us for lunch?? or joining you down in Geelong...so I can change the booking..

I replied..no...they will be joining me down here in Geelong..since it is school holidays..

may be I am being overly sensitive..may be I am only good to babysit her darling son but not good enough to be considered as a human being..lol..

that was one sister..

last Saturday I was sitting there waiting for a car to turn right..when all of the sudden the car behind cut me off...was mumbling to myself what an a...ss hole for cutting me off..only when I looked at the car did I realise it was my sister..my own sister cutting me off..what a...

that's why I have hidden down here...what's the point of having sisters when they treat you as such?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment