Wednesday 28 November 2012

Naughty

G has now inherited the title of the hospital's biggest flirt..hehehe I had it before him..Dr M was like meet our hospital's biggest flirt...anyhow I have bestowed it on G...

he kept on pestering me about "naughty"  as I have told him I have been naughty...so he's been like tell me...tell me...told him no...because my reputation will be in tatters..eventhough he promised not to tell anyone...yeh...ya right...

today I teased him again...think of naughty...and I have done it...

after lunch he caught me...if I think of something you haven't done then you will have to do it...
M passed by and overheard us...M was like..oh that's dangerous...I laughed and walked off..

before leaving for OP as usual G came and told me..you haven't done me... you will have to do me...

was going to be a smart alec and ask him how would he like me to do him...but thought otherwise...

told him he said "something" not "someone" ...lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment