Wednesday 28 November 2012

Existence

lol...since last night couldn't get on the internet..unplugged the modem..and whatever else..gave up this morning and rang for support...ummmmm can't remember the number to call...

so dialled 12456 and asked to be connected..luckily got through to support pretty much straight away..told them what has happened..the modem keep on showing standby and won't go online..no IP address to connect to...ummmm

it turned out all I had to do was press the button on top of the modem to reset..and whola I am online...lol...didn't even realise the button existed..talk about duh brains..

after all it is only a little button...would I have expected me to know of its existence? no...

for on Friday night I came home...watched TV with the new 55 inches TV and it never occurred to me that I was watching a new TV until I went to turn it off...that was when I couldn't turn it off as the buttons were not where they were suppose to be..

that was when it clicked...it's a new TV...why didn't anyone tell me? the kids..but it's a surprise mummy...hubby confided later on..waited and waited and gave up...

No comments:

Post a Comment